Of course I don’t want to miss the chance to have a shoot with Papang, for me this is like a practice to our pre nuptial, para kung du...

Hi hello! – With Papang

5/04/2012 Sarange 1 Comments

Of course I don’t want to miss the chance to have a shoot with Papang, for me this is like a practice to our pre nuptial, para kung dumating ung time that we don’t have enough money for that pwede ko na to gamitin haha☺ joke!

Honestly speaking, in all pictures that I have with Papang I must said this one of most good haha☺ parang sinabe ko na hindi ok ung iba? I just said it because Papang sometimes not in the mood to have a picture with me as in kainis nga eh at kung pumayag naman sya may lagi syang madalas na binabangit, like this:

Me: Pang ganda oh!? Nuh?

Papang: Sus! Ikaw lang ang maganda dyan!


Ako? Sige na nga! Haha☺

That time I have a extra outfit for Papang, but he don’t want to wear it because he feel’s uncomfortable kasi ang init daw! Aun yan lang ang suot nya pero ok naman para sakin sainyo ba? Hehe☺

During the photo shoot I really feel the big effort he did, alam nyo un? Na sinusuportahan nya ung mga kalokohan ko at ung mga hilig ko, at mabuti nalng kamo hilig nya ang photography. All the efforts he did that day was really means to me sympre pati kay Mom and Tween na sumosuporta sakin.


Tama na nga maiyak pa ako! Hihi☺

When I’m we got home after the photo shoot nasabi ko kay mama eto:

Me: Ma, ayaw ko magpakasal ng unang kalahati ng taon…

Mom: Bakit naman?

Me: Eh diba lahat ng kinakasal nag papa prenup? Eh di kapag may or june ang wedding ko tag init ang panahon baka tagaktal ang pawis ko nun, dapat mga ber months para malamig.

Mom: Sabagay!


Un lang ang nasabi nya ang haba kaya ng dahilan ko! Hehe☺



 
How about you? What month is the best month for wedding? Ooops! Hindi pa ako kakasal I’m just asking….

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sasa! Nice shots and poses! All the best on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥