Every morning I wake up thinking what will I do today or what’s for today? They said every morning is a begging and every morning is a...

I can't hide it

5/14/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

Every morning I wake up thinking what will I do today or what’s for today? They said every morning is a begging and every morning is a blessing. All of us have problems and most of us are strong to face it. My motto for my everyday life in the office is “ Wag mong dalhin ang problema mo sa opisina, iwan mo yan sa bahay”  but who the hell can escape thinking those problems if it starts in your own house. I though I can hide it but even I laugh and smile they can see my true feelings inside, yes they! Because my two colleagues ask me “what wrong with you?  Do you have any problem that I can help with hugs” Even I want to hide it somebody sees what inside. True! When I have problem I assure to my self that when I left to our house I left also all the worries and problems there just like what Jesus said cast all your cares upon me, I left all of that because I know that when I got home all the problems that I have is just like a bubbles that pops. I thank god for giving me strength and for the answered prayers.

Anyways here’s what I wore today:

Bolero from Dress me up, Old close neck sleeve less, Old sling belt, Bottom from Cozzi, Platform from Anya's Collection

 And here's the bible verse that i read this morning:


Proverbs 13:15

Good understanding giveth favour: but the way of transgressors is hard.

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥