Every morning I’m so lazy to go up in my bed and I feel sick and tired I don’t know why I feel something consistent this past few days...

Red black Zibra

5/08/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

Every morning I’m so lazy to go up in my bed and I feel sick and tired I don’t know why I feel something consistent this past few days even I take some rest and my face having a pimples and I think I look so stress but the good thing is I’m with a jolly people like Papang and Twin who has many joke lines that makes my tummy ache. Sometimes I will share it to you. I’m sure you will like it too…

Anyways here’s what I wore today:



 Dress from Dress me up P280.00
Blazer from dress me up P250.00
Platform from Anya's Collection P450.00

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥