What kind of wiper do you use? ( Wiper talaga?) Because I’m still using a lampin instead of handkerchief because I still believe la...

I'm still using LAMPIN

5/21/2012 Sarange 0 Comments




What kind of wiper do you use? (Wiper talaga?) Because I’m still using a lampin instead of handkerchief because I still believe lampin is more absorbance than hanky. It’s just when somebody notice that I’m still using lampin as my hanky, their always laugh because they believe this kind of clothe is just for baby’s, and then they ask why? I answered I still feel I'm a baby haha☺ lol! Just kidding, the real reason why I use this because my mom’s want me to use it… hehe☺

How bout? You are you still using oldies way like I do?

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥