When two people who love each other walk together, hand in hand, everything that has ever been in the past merges at that moment; and e...

Walking Together in Love

5/11/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

When two people who love each other walk together, hand in hand, everything that has ever been in the past merges at that moment; and everything that is going to be in the future comes with a hope and a faith that is set ablaze with love.
That is the way it is with God: everything that He has ever done and everything that He has ever meant to you focuses on this one moment. He says, “I love you. I love you! Put your hand in mine and we will walk together.” You can panic; you can be fearful; you can be afraid of changes. You can put up walls; you can back away. But one answer that will wipe out all your problems and help you to really walk with God is just to love Him—just love Him.
 











0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥