Last March 9-10 2013, we had a department outing in Nueva Ecija City at the Stone 8 Resort. We had a so much fun there. We also lov...

DMCI Homes DICD Department Outing 2013 at Stone 8 Resort

3/25/2013 Sarange 2 Comments


Last March 9-10 2013, we had a department outing in Nueva Ecija City at the Stone 8 Resort. We had a so much fun there. We also love the running water in the pool it contains water comes from the falls it’s so cold but still we love it and its perfect for the summer. We also had a mountain climbing it contains 808 steps but I had 700+ lang haha kapagod kasi eh pang tanggal lang ng fats. I really like the food too; I think we had 4 meals in one day haha aun tumaba nanaman ako. We also had games and it’s like a mind games but it’s so fun, and another kwento pa I’m one of the organizer, marshal and committee hehe though it’s hard to do it sulit naman ang pagod!

Aun! How about you? Do you love department outing?

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥