Name: Ms. Rae Abigael Caacbay Country: Philippines   Blog: The Ballerina on Fire  raellarina.blogspot.com   About: 19 yea...

SEND SHARE SPREAD STYLE: Floral x The Ballerina on Fire

3/26/2013 Sarange 1 Comments


Name: Ms. Rae Abigael Caacbay

Country: Philippines
 
Blog: The Ballerina on Fire raellarina.blogspot.com
 
About: 19 years of existence. Ballerina, Painter, Interior Design Student, Fangirl, & married to food. I'm a dreamer with a bookcase for a heart who likes to wander around to find dreams and memories lost at sea. I like to observe people. I like to stare at the moon for a few minutes then wish upon a star. I like pretty notebooks, dried flowers and marshmallows. My home lies deep in the Philippine forests. My blog is about fashion, arts, interior design, DIYs, my life on stage, and my daydreams.
 
Outfit credits: Vintage dress and socks, Thrifted blazer, J.Jill shoes, DIY Wrap-around headband and ring from my friend Trishie

SEND an email, SHARE your STYLE, and SPREAD it to inspire: My blog is welcome to feature you, just email me your photos with a description and clothes credit. It’s open to all BLOGGERS and READERS.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥