Sarong

3/12/2013 Sarange 3 Comments




 
I know you’ve thinking when you see what wear on this post, that I’m wearing a sarong skirt right? Haha but your absolutely wrong babe! It’s just a skirt that haves a details like sarong hehe… Just a little story, I wore this last Feb 14 pa lol super backlog noh!? Actually I forgot na this outfit post eh! Pero I think its ok to be late naman paminsan minsan hehe J

I just wore a simple old shirt I think I got this when I’m still in college then I just paired it to my skirt from the thrift shop, belt from dressmeupshop and sandals from anyas collection. I used to wore like this because that time I ‘am dating not only my boyfie but I’m with my friends, yeah it was a group date and were just playing and eating in the mall that time so I think this clothes is perfect for that.
What do you think on my look?

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥