Meet my dog Barbie!

3/24/2013 Sarange 4 Comments



 
Good morning babes! Its Sunday its time to go to church by wait I want you to meet my baby dog her name is Barbie I own here for 4 months, she’s only 3 months when I got her and now she’s 7 month old na. She’s a gift to me by my auntie Sonia. We really love this dog because she’s malambing as in katabi namen sya matulog mas madalas and the two last pictures is how she sleep at night hehe parang tao lang eh nuh!?

Aun lang! happy Sunday, Take care and God Bless!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥