Hi Rachelle, I think this is a good idea and I really like it.   I really do love to feature my fellow blogger and readers here o...

SEND SHARE STYLE SPREAD: Introduction and an email lover

3/23/2013 Sarange 1 Comments

 

Hi Rachelle, I think this is a good idea and I really like it.  I really do love to feature my fellow blogger and readers here on my blog, but how can I do that without a help? So now this is an introduction for this new post to feature you all, because I know some of you want to share your style and to inspire our many readers just like Rachelle. Once month I will in-post a one style or design, and if you like to post a look here on my blog just send me a picture with your details. I know all of you want it! But of course I will check and find the other bloggers out there and some inspiration style to feature here on my blog too.

I’m so excited! How about you? Common lets share your style and spread it!
SEND, SHARE, STYLE, SPREAD
Send and share your look at sasavalencia88@gmail.com

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥