1 st I don’t have a big closet for my huge clothes; I usually put it in a small wheel closet like this. 2 nd I don’t have a closet fo...

The things i dont want you to know

3/26/2013 Sarange 4 Comments


1st I don’t have a big closet for my huge clothes; I usually put it in a small wheel closet like this. 2nd I don’t have a closet for my shoes too; I usually put it on my DIY shoe organizer. 3rd I don’t have a belt a belt organizer; I usually put it on a sack bag. 4th I don’t have a dresser with mirror to put my make ups and contact lenses; I usually out it on a round box. 5th I don’t organize too my perfumes and hair oil, spray, gel and my lotions; I usually put it in an organizer tray. 6th I don’t have a closet for my bag; I usually hang it.

This is the things I don’t want you to see but I really want to share it to you guys haha lol maybe you have any suggestion how I will organize it well haha! Any DIY inspiration you want to share?

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting post, thanks for sharing
    kisses and have nice day
    VOGUECITA
    http://voguecita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you sa no big closet. :( Some of my clothes are actually in a maleta kasi di talaga kasya. :( haha! at least, di lang pala ako nag-iisa! hehe :D

    xoxo,
    Rae \(^o^)/
    Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sasa! I have that kind of closet when I was in college too.. I know the feeling!

    BTW followed you on GFC already..
    Take Care! :)

    xxKrisella
    lippiemonster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥