I Thrift in Libertad

3/08/2013 Sarange 1 Comments



 
Last week I used to go in Libertad to buy my hair color somewhere there, but of course as you can see I’m in the thrift shop and I can’t help it not to buy something there. Actually in Libertad there are so many thrift shops but I choose this one. Maybe soon I will visit the next and the next store there and I’m so excited to buy these awesome clothes like this. I bought a Snake designed dress, Black arm leather top, and back sheer vest. I think the price range in P100 + only, sorry I can’t remember na the exact price because they give me a discount bongels my discount pa eh noh! Haha

Alright that’s for now babes! Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the snake dress dear!



    ♥'s
    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥