I really love wearing camouflaged skirts ( eh sympre di naman pwede pants diba?) hehe☺ I wore this yesterday whole day until going to...

Salute

6/02/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

I really love wearing camouflaged skirts (eh sympre di naman pwede pants diba?) hehe☺ I wore this yesterday whole day until going to our church that why I wore white top and hoping it will pair at least because I think I would be good if I wore black top instead what do you think hehe☺

My mom’s bought me this skirt and she is the reason why I wore this but its alright it made change my mind that time when she told me that I must wore this, to tell you the truth sometimes my other new clothes are already forgotten I don’t know why hehe☺ and I really love my rubber shoes from Anya’s Collection because it have hidden heels inside hehe☺ 

Old whit top from Divisoria
Belt from Dress Me Up clothing

Watch from Timex

Bottom No Label (from supplier)
Rubber Shoes from Anya's Collection

Happy Weekend☺

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥