Last Saturday we went to Tabing’s place in Quezon province (Papang’s place) but I’m sorry I don’t have any photos to post taking there, b...

Dark to Shock Brightness

6/12/2012 Sarange 1 Comments


Last Saturday we went to Tabing’s place in Quezon province (Papang’s place) but I’m sorry I don’t have any photos to post taking there, but I have  story to tell from Papang funny thoughts.

Were in the bus going to their place, syempre wala kameng napaguusapan during that trip so were enjoying the side seeing views.
Poster/ Carenderia
 I saw Gary Ejercito Estrada Picture then I told Papang.

Me: Pang, si Gary pala kamaganak ni Erap?

Hindi sumasagot eh may nakitang carenderia…

Papang: Anong SABEH!!!! ???

Me: ano daw?  Napatingin ako!

Aun pala ung carenderia un ang pangalan SABEH!!!??? Super natawa ako eh haha… kasi naman sakto!

Signage
Papang saw the signage of Post no Bill.

Papang: Mang, ano ibig sabihin ng post no bill?

Me: Eh di bawal mag dikit sa pader nile.

Papang: Anong magdikit?

Me: for example kapag botohan diba ung mga tumatakbo sa government nag didikit sa poste sa pader at kung san san un un.

Pang: Dati kasi nung bata pa ako akala ko may malapit na post station dun eh..

Me: Laugh! Ako nga dati hirap ako intindihin ung Please don’t block the drive way eh ang tagal ko naintidihan eh. Hahah…
Top from Old Navy


Belt from Dress Me Up Clothing
 


Bottom from Limited Edition


Platform from Anya's Collection

Super laugh trip ako ditto kay Papang. Going to his place is such a cool thing kasi ang cool ng family nya eh, I’m with my mom and we bought enjoyed the warmth welcome and for the super accommodating experience they give. We ate a lot there as in walang tayuan kain lang ng kain hehe… until now I’m still full hehe, the food we ate is good for 5 days ata haha joke! Super sarap!

How about you? How do you spend your weekends?

1 comment:

  1. :) what an inspiring relationship you two have! May your relationship last longer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥