Today’s featured Lady in I.S.Y is Nay Lanie, i called her Nanay because she is not only a good friend but a good Parent of Nike. She so...

I Spotted You: Fab Lanie

6/14/2012 Sarange 0 Comments


Today’s featured Lady in I.S.Y is Nay Lanie, i called her Nanay because she is not only a good friend but a good Parent of Nike. She so in love in fashion and i adored her body so much she is an inspiration to me because she keeps her body thin and fab until today even she is a certified Mom.

Over-all from Divisoria
Necklace from Dept. Store
Sandals from Parisian shoes


Spotted someone is the experienced I wanted to share to everyone, because I know Filipinos are fashionable in all ways.

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥