Hi Guys, I'm sorry for not blogging so much this past few days,sorry for being lazy hehe i'm kinda busy eh super pero babawi na...

Lazy day

6/24/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

 Hi Guys, I'm sorry for not blogging so much this past few days,sorry for being lazy hehe i'm kinda busy eh super pero babawi naman ako haha. Actually i have so many things to share pero by next time nalang siguro hehe... refresh ko na muna ang isip ko nakalimutan ko na kasi.

and this is what i wore last Wednesday the lazy day for me:


Dress from Thrift shop


Belt from Dress Me Up Clothing

Platform from Anya's Collection
 Happy Sunday☺


0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥