These photos are so against the light or maybe the place was just dark, the good thing is I’m wearing white dress haha… (at nakita nyo pa ...

Black Rose

6/06/2012 Sarange 1 Comments

These photos are so against the light or maybe the place was just dark, the good thing is I’m wearing white dress haha… (at nakita nyo pa ako) hmmm.. Actually I have no story to tell about but I wanna share to you the funny thoughts of Papang again haha… (Wait I gonna laugh first hahahha…)
Me: Pang, Sexy ba ako?

Papang: Hmmm.. Bakit? (Parang si Neneng B)

Me: Pick up line? Tanong un!!!

Papang: Ahh?! Hindi eh!

Me: Ano? Bakit? Naman?

Papang: Kasi you’re Sexier!!! ;)

Me: Laugh!!!

Infirness naman kay Papang nabuo nya ang araw ko…

Anyway here’s what I wore yesterday:

Dress from Ruby Rox

Watch from 168 Mall (2 for P150.00)

Platform from Anya's Collection



1 comment:

  1. what a nice dress! :) but don't get me wrong girl. I think you need to fix your hair why don't you try other colors with darker shades para mas magbloom ka at tsaka you look younger mas maganda sayong ang straight hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥