Do you feel the rain with the wind last Sunday? For now I love the weather maybe because last summer was so hot right? I hope the weat...

Once Upon A Sun(ny) Day

6/05/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

Do you feel the rain with the wind last Sunday? For now I love the weather maybe because last summer was so hot right? I hope the weather stays as that hehe
 
My Top and Bottom are from thrift shop and I know some of you don’t notice that haha I hope! But it doesn’t matter to me if I wore thrift clothes I know you knew it naman. I love my mom for being super patient looking this kind of unique clothes. LooveLove
 I love my new overlap high low skirt; I love how the different colors around it and the flowers design


I love my new top also because it’s so simple but I love the lace at the back because it’s not itchy because usually my mom knows that I don’t wear lace clothes because some of that are itchy hehe the funny thing is my mom wants me to wear sleeve less like a underwear (sando) because you know moms are conservative like hehe

I bought my detachable collar last Sunday in Cubao I just saw it after we ate our breakfast, and actually it’s not in my plan to wear it but I think it will pair in my outfit

Detachable Collar from Girl Shoppe

Top from Thrift Shop



Bottom from Thrift Shop

Platform from Parisian Shoes

How about you? do you like the weather last Sunday?

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥