I mean this is my chance to wear my blazer-coat Tama ba? Un ba tawag dun? Heheh ah basta un na un, because last Monday it was so rain...

Coat

6/22/2012 Sarange 2 Comments

I mean this is my chance to wear my blazer-coat Tama ba? Un ba tawag dun? Heheh ah basta un na un, because last Monday it was so rainy at tuwang tuwa naman ako hehe… aun nasuot ko na balak ko pa ngang araw-arain eh as in lahat ng ganito ko tong damit masuot ko, and I was praying that time to rain in one week para one week din akong mag ko-coat wahaha… pero unfortunately isang araw lang ata nangyari un so this is what I wore last Monday.

 
How about you guys? Do you love the rainy days?pero kung hindi naman love’s ko naman si sweet rainy days (Ate rain) hahah ano sabeh?!

2 comments:

  1. I don't like rainy days because of the idea that you are going to walk with tilamsik but I do love your coat it is so cute. :) it fits well and you do look good on it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥