In my continuous celebration I'm one of the celebrant in the month of September and in our office the HR Dept. always have an event call...

Im so full and its your fault FOOD!

9/29/2011 Sarange 0 Comments

In my continuous celebration I'm one of the celebrant in the month of September and in our office the HR Dept. always have an event called birthday salu-salo means all the birthday celebrant and the new employees are invited to celebrate with us diba? bonga! So many food's and im so full and i have a take out food's for my team hehehe.. im so kapal nga eh para akong nanlimas heheh neweiz i wish everyday is birthday hehehe so much fun and i love it♥ Guys sorry for the bluerrrrrdddyyyy pictures coz im just pleasing someone to take our picture while singing happy birthday to us celebrants and for blowing the cutie candles☺

My invitation

Sir ARA our president

Awarding

Clap while singing

BLow go!

Happy Birthday clap; sing #1

happy birth; sing; clap #2

Sing; clap #3

hehehe i know someones taking up picture

Add caption

Me with izzy

Game before eating? hays! (pinoy henyo)

Bithday celebrant team

Newly hired team ( they won)

Foods

Decor

Waitng for the event start





Gray stripe top old from divisoria
 Comfy gray skirt from ukay-ukay
White wedge rubber slippers From Anya's collection

sasa♥


0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥