Im so touch with this decoration i really love this!♥ Blow & wish Jolly #1 Jolly #2 Jolly #3 Jolly #4 Jolly #5...

I will blow you away! candle!

9/29/2011 Sarange 0 Comments

Im so touch with this decoration i really love this!♥

Blow & wish

Jolly #1

Jolly #2

Jolly #3

Jolly #4

Jolly #5 (i dunno why im so smiley heheh)

Me with my Senior, Team leader and Partner

Me with my Manger HSR; Ms. anna; and Superv. Ms. Liza



My Team mates

Black Blazer Top From ukay-ukay
Gray tube from ukay-ukay
Gray pencil cut skirt from ukay-ukay
Wedge black sandal from Anya's collection (its a gift from my bf)

I so love everything in my second home and family at DMCI HOMES. Thank you guys i appreciate it god bless you!. Its so obvious to me naman diba? im so jolly in my pics super natatawa ako habang nag picture taking...newiez thanks thanks ☺

sasa♥


0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥