google source Hep hep! its a very very first time that the sm have a food sale it will be held in mega mall, mega trade hall at the date ...

SM Mega F%D SALE

9/21/2011 Sarange 0 Comments

google source
Hep hep! its a very very first time that the sm have a food sale it will be held in mega mall, mega trade hall at the date of september 23,24, & 25 10AM-10PM. So be there guys... i love it kasi its my birhtday na sa sunday sept. 25, 2011 and i want to be there... yummyliciuos!


sasa♥

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥