Last sunday sept. 25, 2011 i just turned in 23, and i think im too old already hehehe... never mind, i celebrate my birthday with god and my...

Its my birthday!

9/29/2011 Sarange 0 Comments

Last sunday sept. 25, 2011 i just turned in 23, and i think im too old already hehehe... never mind, i celebrate my birthday with god and my family because it sunday it a church day its our holy supper that time so much holy thanks god for the blessed day.Then that time was also the birthday of my nephew Dan Jared Coral and he just about to welcome the christian world. I celebrate my birthday with no celebration with my family but thats ok i expect that its not new to me because for me the important is i have a good health and a so much blessing in life☺













me with my mom and nephew dave

picture picture with church mates

The birthday girl and boy (bomb)


 Dress me up clothing - bolero 280; comfy pink dress 290; and anya's collection killer hills 600

sasa♥

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥