Last sept. 03, 11 we attend the "binyag" of  luna its also a birthday of my bf papang pati ng dady ni sugar dad ni luna, so paran...

Christianing of Luna Angela Chua Vinzon

9/21/2011 Sarange 0 Comments

Last sept. 03, 11 we attend the "binyag" of  luna its also a birthday of my bf papang pati ng dady ni sugar dad ni luna, so parang one celebration nalng hahaha naki handa kame saknilang family... newiez the meaning of luna is moon "lunar" oh db ang bonga, super adorable ng baby na to heres our pics.
Luna Angela
Vinzon Family

sugar with bella
Angela w/ luna
papang


mr. vinzon



luna's give away top view

luna's give away cup cake


white top from ukaukay: floral skirt from ukay ukay too: channel wedge sandals: nike watch


i so love the packaging ng give away ni luna ang sarap sarap pa... i love it♥ i really love too ung likod ng bahay nila hehehe parang province lang ang sarap ng hangin i will post it too sa pre-nup joke pics namen ni papang...byeiiiiii☺


sasa

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥