I dont know if i will laugh to this pictures or what? because this is just a trip. This photos was taken at back of the house of sug...

Its just a joke pre-nuptial

9/23/2011 Sarange 0 Comments









I dont know if i will laugh to this pictures or what? because this is just a trip. This photos was taken at back of the house of sugar we are so amaze in their house because it haves a fresh air like a province kaya nga i really want to live there just kidding! actually in the of the house is laguna bay so mega lawak to neng! with water lily and the most good thing of it is super clean and no bad smell then the additional to make it more a side seeing may bangka! i so love it, but the sad thing is if i will ride on it may chance na mahulog ako hehehe buti pa nga si kuya ruben magaling mag balance eh... and then after having ate i decided to have a pic there with my bf papang in the beautiful shot of kuya oman love it! hehehe... tapos ayun tinukso na kame na nag prenup daw kame neweiz its a cute photos naman eh so i consider ☺ happy reading!


sasa♥

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥