This picture was taken in our church in amoranto stadium in q.c  i just pick this picture of mine over five years ago kasi naman ung ten...

Day 10 — A photo of you taken over five years ago

6/20/2011 Sarange 0 Comments




This picture was taken in our church in amoranto stadium in q.c  i just pick this picture of mine over five years ago kasi naman ung ten years ago wala na akong mahalukay hahaha... neweiz im so dalaginding pa dyan oh im wearing braces pa kasi naman panget ipin ko hehehe.. at ang panget ko dito payat payat hehehe! now i can say that im evolving harfharf!

sasa

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥