David Paul Carl Pablito  Michael Dex  Dan Jared I really love this kids as you know im unica hija so enjoyed being wit...

My Nephews

6/20/2011 Sarange 0 Comments

David Paul



Carl Pablito

Michael Dex


Dan Jared
I really love this kids as you know im unica hija so enjoyed being with them. Most of the time i had a chance i make a point na i must be on leave hehehe... This time its daves birthday we celebrate it at bulacan in austria's crib hindi ko pinapalagpas ang pagkakataon na to! at alam nyo naman mahilig ako sa picture so i take pictures, i like taking pictures to this kids coz kids have a natural emotions na you dont need to say to them how to pose like this like that right?! Its really fun super!

MODEL: dave, carl, michael, and jared
LOCATION: bulacan, austria's crib
PHOTOGRAPHER: me (sasa)
EDITING: me (sasa)




sasa

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥