Touch of chita

2/13/2013 Sarange 11 Comments


 
I’m still in love with animal prints, color blocking and galaxy and etc. I can’t get over with those prints well I know I’m not the only one who loves them right? I wore this outfit last Sunday, and if you’re following me quite some time you know that I wear white top every Sunday but even thou I wear white most of the time it’s not a big deal for me because all of my white tops are different In their own style and prints just like this white polo, do you know that my mom just bought it to the thrift shop? Yeah! Isn’t amazing that you can buy this there? Haha! We’ll all my thanks to my mom who has a long patient in finding unique clothes and of course she helps me to take these photos *clap clap  and one thing that Sunday I don’t have any plan what  to wear that time but luckily I have stuff which has the same prints as in *it’s true!, I just ask my mom what to wear and she prepare it then I just pair it to my long skirt which is bought also in the thrift shop, clutch bag for P150.00 only I bought it in the mall and its super duper bargain sale, belt from DressMeUpShop this is just a P100.00 only then my old and super love platform from Anyas Collection its only P700.00 only. All this stuff is just a cheap one compare to the others but I love all of it because it’s not the amount, tag, or where you buy your clothes the most important is you know how to carry yourself with those cheap stuff to make your look expensive lol


What do you think on my look?

11 comments:

  1. nice blog you got here Sasa. I love your skirt. Btw, thanks for dropping by on my blog. followed you via gfc.

    Join my giveaway. click this for more deets :)
    http://iammariabee.blogspot.com/2013/02/from-me-to-you-marias-b-day-giveaway.html

    Love, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look today! so lovely
    kisses
    VOGUECITA
    http://voguecita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Sure we can follow each other. I’ll wait for you in my blog. See you there!

    XX, IamJenniya

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is by far my favorite outfit from you. The top is gorgeous! I love your clutch and your shoes! :)

    Kudos!

    coleenspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leopard print is always fabulous. :)

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear! Thanks for commenting and following my blog. I followed you back now!

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog. sure, we can follow each other :) following you now, follow back asap.

    xo, http://thestyleidiom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for dropping by to my blog sweetie :) Your blog are awesome too.. Follow back sweetie http://graneistitch.blogspot.com/

    just paste it on address bar :)) http://www.blogger.com/follow-blog.g?blogID=9161968309821924179 thanks love

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a pretty classic top! :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    Maybe you want to follow each other, if you liked my blog :) www.queenlytan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥