Something borrowed

2/26/2013 Sarange 6 Comments





How about borrowing sandals from a friend makes your look rock!? And just because it saves your day! I borrowed a sandals from one my colleague because my shoes got broke the good thing is she had a spare on her locker/mobile cabinet.

About my look, I wore black floral blazer just to make it simple but chic look and it’s good to wore also in the office just like I used to do then pair it to a borrowed platform from Charles & Keith oh diba bonggels manghihiram nalang ako palong palo pa! lols

What  do you think on my look?

P.S Do you like my braided hair? hehe

6 comments:

  1. Your braided hair looks so pretty!! How'd you mange to do that!! Love the floral blazer! :)

    http://beamoazed.com/
    http://beamoazed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your floral outer so much, looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great throwover the print is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this waterfall blazer is so lovely! hope you have a happy weekend, dear!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥