This year is a super duper busy but still enjoyable. Since I’m working it’s supposed to be busy right? But there’s one thing I’ve been ...

2/22/2013 Sarange 1 Comments


This year is a super duper busy but still enjoyable. Since I’m working it’s supposed to be busy right? But there’s one thing I’ve been busy about, It’s my new baby Sapater this is my new business and actually it’s a partnership between me and Him (The Sapatero) this business is a Made-To-Order shoes but I’m still working on it! I’m just excited to introduce it to you but not yet formal pa! Atat lang! hehe but some of my friends are asking me about that and some of them are ready to design their own shoes and to buy. So if you have shoes that you really want let’s see if we can! To make your dream shoes come true! Thou were not yet open for accepting orders it’s alright to send us your dream shoes! Just email me baby!

That’s it for now! Have a good day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥