Little style of ombre

2/16/2013 Sarange 3 Comments



I love to wear clothes that have there on unique style it makes me burst when I saw it, so when I saw this blazer to my mom I ask her that I really want to borrow it even just for a second haha lol J she bought it on her favourite thrift store yeah! That thrift store rocks! They always make me burst in happiness haha! 




To keep the details insight I paired plain sleeve less, a straight cut skirt, brown belt and a thigh up platform from Parisian shoes.



As you can see, I’m in the office and I wore like this in the office haha! And that girl? She is Ate Monique one of my closest colleague, when Papang needs to go in the site to work there I ask MonMon to take a picture of me with her Ipoood! Yes she is my substitute when Papang is not there for me huhu L Thank you MonMon! Mwah!

What do you think on my look?

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥