Hot Zone

2/24/2013 Sarange 3 Comments



 
I really love to wear old clothes it makes me more sense in dressing up myself because I know my comfort zone. I really don’t care if I wear old, DIY or thrift clothes I much care if I don’t have one to wear lol haha kidding aside. This old shirt is one of my favourite when I’m still thin but I think still suits in me until now haha then I pair it to my semi-ripped skirt one of my old denim skirt too, thrift scarf  from Tagaytay City its old too it’s my college purchase there! And I think it would be nice to pair it to my open toe booties from Anya’s Collection.

What do you think on my look? 

 P.S Please don't mind my post title, yeah i know I'm not HOT haha! Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love!!!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥