Is it looks patches?. This denim skirt is one of my super old one and one of my unique skirts. I really love how the details and how the...

Patches and Denim

2/16/2012 Sarange 0 Comments



Is it looks patches?. This denim skirt is one of my super old one and one of my unique skirts. I really love how the details and how the patches aligned and of course how it fits to my back hahaha... it looks sexy right? (kahit sa likod man lang maging sexy

That's it for now!!! xoxo♥

Top old
Skirt old
Sandals from parisian

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥