Last first week of February we had a  Pre-Valentines and Summer Department Outing, Yah yah i know its so aga! h...

GRAND ISLAND RESORT

2/28/2012 Sarange 0 Comments




























Last first week of February we had a  Pre-Valentines and Summer Department Outing, Yah yah i know its so aga! hehe due to late kame nag pa reserve ng date but its alright the event naman works well and we all enjoyed the moment in Grande island Resort in subic.

This place is so comfortable and affordable super sulit as in and you know what we just get our accomodation there in lang promo for as low as P 1,250.00 only oh diba? mura?! and good for one year, inclusive of one day and one night stay with dinner and breakfast meal at may  free pang banana boat and snorkeling as in super sulit wala akong masabi pati na sa linaw ng tubig dun bonga!

Guys you must experience to go there! xoxo☺



0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥