Last Valentines day is also the day that hr notify's us as winners so nalibre at nakaitpid si papang sa pang date namen haha...

Post - Valentines Edition#2

2/16/2012 Sarange 0 Comments













Last Valentines day is also the day that hr notify's us as winners so nalibre at nakaitpid si papang sa pang date namen hahaha...☺ we are so lucky and happy that day. We spent our valentines in greenbelt makati because the gift card for ticket movie is exclusive in ayala malls only so we dont have a choice pero oks lang naman kasi malapit lang naman sa office... that time we are so full kaya hindi kame nag dinner, so since one of our prize is gift checks  from Starbucks we just chill lang there and have mocha frapp and donut not bad! diba? and about the movie? nakakaloka lang! valentines day tapos suspense ang pinanuod namen hehehe pero worth watching ang A woman in black love it!♥ as in napapasigaw ako nakakahiya nga eh kasi nasa tuktok kame tapos gitna at ang mga katabi namen family wahaha nakakaloka pag ka bukas ng ilaw tinginan sakin lahat eh bakit ba nakakatakot at nakaka gulat kaya! hahahah.. pero oks lang i enjoyed a lot with papang...♥

Maxi Dress from Dress me up
Blazer From Dress me up
Sandals from Anyas collection

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥