Name:  Jules Cahill  Country: United States Blog: jenesaisquoijules.blogspot.com About: I am  a thirty something girl f...

SEND SHARE SPREAD STYLE: Dress Me Up x Je Ne Sais Quoi Jules

7/11/2013 Sarange 0 Comments

 
Name: Jules Cahill 

Country: United States


About: I am a thirty something girl from Kentucky trying to get fit & healthy while dealing with the chaos of everyday life and documenting it along the way. I love to try new recipes, new workouts & to try & keep up with fashion trends. My dream is to move to a beachfront property & own a small boutique. I love music, the outdoors, to be poolside, good com

(this photo credits to Je Ne Sais Quoi Jules )

SEND an email, SHARE your STYLE, and SPREAD it to inspire: My blog is welcome to feature you, just email me your photo with your information. It’s open to all BLOGGERS and READERS.You can see ALL the information on how to send your entry just CLICK HERE!

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥