Caramely Denim

7/02/2013 Sarange 7 Comments


 
I’m back!  And it’s so nice to be back right? I really miss you my darlings! I was so busy last week because my best friend is here in the Philippines she is from Canada and she is here for 5 days only. Our 5 days are so tiring but it was so fun! Because we really miss each other! So there’s no time to rest and to sleep haha!

Anyways! Here’s my late outfit post I wore my old thrift dress, old denim vest, old belt and old flats. This look is so simple and comfortable to wear, you can wear it everytime when you are so lazy in the morning LOL!

What do you think on my look?

7 comments:

  1. Love the vest Sasa. Is that a denim? :)
    By the way, I'm inviting you to join my giveaway. I'll really appreciate your participation, thank you ate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your hair plus your outfit is really chick :)
    New Follower here ❤
    Hope you can follow me back aswell, will appreciate it so much.
    Thank you~

    -Michelle

    http://www.lapetitemichelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking lovely. Love your outfit; the summer dress is really pretty. It’s a fab colour Xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gahhhh.. i want your hair ;)

    james
    twitter: @jamiebgoode
    instagram: jamiebgoode

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥