Leather on Leather

7/16/2013 Sarange 3 Comments



 
Hi babes? How’s your weekend? Mines ok! Now, I just want to share my look last Friday, I wore thrift leather clothes and I paired them to my new platform that I bought recently in Parisian shoes and it was only P600.00 YES SALE! And in case you will ask me about my photos, why are the locations are different from each other because it’s different phone too haha the 3 first photos took from iPhone 5 and the last 3 photos took from Cherry Mobile Omega HD 12mp.

What do you think on my look? And which phone do you like the most?

3 comments:

  1. Nice leather on leather outfit, and I love your shoes. :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. the leather coat in your body is perfect.
    i think you are sexy.
    hope that you can come back to visit my blog:
    www.ihonsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥