Blue Sea

7/11/2013 Sarange 2 Comments



 
Hi Darlings! How are you? Me, So far my days was fulfilled with workouts, I got to the gym for 4 days now and tomorrow I will attend a dance class at fitness first. It’s like a hobby to me now but after workout I suddenly felt sleepy not hungry haha but of course I can’t sleep coz I need to work. Bangag lang ang peg ko lagi!

Anyways, I wanted to share my look last Sunday I mean last last Sunday haha I wore crumpled long sleeve polo from Dressmeup shop, paired with my thrift white maxi skirt, Shades for Divisoria and Blue platform from Anyas collection

What do you think on my look?

2 comments:

  1. I love how you put it all together making it very chick :)

    I'm a new follower, Hope you can Check out my blog also and follow me back aswell. I would appreciate it so much, Thank you in advance.

    Have a nice day <3

    https://www.facebook.com/ThePinkCat.OnlineShop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blue colour!!

    great post

    http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥