Manila Zoo

5/07/2013 Sarange 1 Comments


 
Last month my mom and I went to Manila Zoo with our family friend. I remember when I was in college my classmate and I, go there every year it’s like an every year ritual lol. From now and then the zoo is still a good place to go when you have a free time. If you want to enjoy the nature and the animals Manila Zoo is one of the best and affordable places here in Manila.

Actually, napansin ko lang mas maraming activity ngaun kesa noon kaya mas enjoy ang pamamasyal at ang pamilya sa murang halaga pa? lalo na kapag taga Manila ka!

It’s more fun in the Philippines, ika nga nila!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥