When my face got to be sensitive I turn to use hypoallergenic cosmetics to prevent my pimples and actually I’m having a hard time to c...

In 2 It Oil control & Oil free 2-way foundation

5/25/2013 Sarange 5 Comments

When my face got to be sensitive I turn to use hypoallergenic cosmetics to prevent my pimples and actually I’m having a hard time to choose and to find what suits for me when it comes to face powder, because I use a face powder that I used to use before but that time my face wasn’t sensitive not like now.



First I use and I’m still using Mary Kay and Usana products then when my face powder was empty I use to buy in the mall. I remember that In 2 It is one of the best when it comes in sensitive skin because it’s hypoallergenic too and it’s in different variant’s pa it depends pa sa skin type mo, ako kasi acidic so for me ung pang acidic ang prefer at ung usoft beige ang gamit ko kasi pag kakulay ng face ko lalo akong umiitim kaya dapat mas maputi hehe, it’s not my first time to use it actually! I use it when I was in college pero ako kasi ung tipo ng tao na paiba iba talaga para ma try naman ang iba. So mabalik tayo, when I was in the mall first ko pinuntahan is maybeline kasi ang ganda ng lalagyan nila na bago eh pink, but then I saw In 2 it, while choosing what I want the sales lady ask me kung ano hinahanap ko edi sinabi ko naman sabay hila ng upuan at pinaupo ako at ipapatry daw sakin, medyo kinabahan ako nung nagaaply na sila ng make up kasi baka lahat ng inapply nila pabayaran sakin eh haha kidding aside! Pero true medyo natakot ako haha. Aun they also shave my eye brows na lalo kong ikinakaba kasi naman kakaiba at walang nakaka perfect ng kilay ko eh, pero I’m so happy for the result naman after nila akong make upan, sorry if I wasn’t able to show you picture when they applying makeups on me kasi kasama ko si Papang nyan medyo naiinip sya kaya ayun lumarga na muna sayang talaga! So after nalang ako nag pa picture,


sorry medyo haggard pa galing akong office nyan eh hehe ayan nga oh naka uniform pa ako.
Here are some of the in 2 it products that I love too!


Kaya naman kinabukasan agad oo agad agad! Ginamit ko na sya!

 
How about you babes? Are you like me? Who have sensitive face and sometimes got pimples?

5 comments:

  1. Hei dear i'm following you now i wait for you on my blog
    kisses
    Ylenia

    www.wallofstyleblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I read about this brand, u look great! of course we can follow each other, I'lld o it on GFC and Blog Lovin, pls follow me back :)

    xoxo

    www.yoyomismaeirene.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great! must try this out:) would you like to follow each other on Google+, GFC, facebook and bloglovin?? let me know dear:)) happy weekend!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon. com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment.
    I also use the cosmetics of Mary Kay and are very good!
    Nice blog and i'm and I'm following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post :) will be trying this. same tayo ng skin type :( sensitive din ako kasi merun ako'ng skin asthma and lately i've been having break out's maybe due to my lack of sleep plus oily yung skin ko ren so yeah *sigh*.. haven't tried this brand but i'm curious, thank's for the informative review ^_^

    -Michelle

    http://lapetitemichelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥