Like every other girl who loves to dye their hair, I’m absolutely one of them but not like them they go to salon to do have it beca...

Do it at home

5/09/2013 Sarange 1 Comments

 
Like every other girl who loves to dye their hair, I’m absolutely one of them but not like them they go to salon to do have it because me, I just do it at home and I also have a manicure/pedicure at home too. This thing can do at home if someone’s have a knowledge to do it correctly I’m just fortunate because my parents knows it  very well, so I don’t  waste my time to go in the salon and pay for it just to have a hair color and mani/pedi. Swak sa budget diba? Bonga pa!

Oh sya! That’s it pancit! Mwah!

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a huge nail DIYer myself!

    good job!

    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥