Me and Papang watched transformers last sat heheheh at waltermart makati, its a nice movie naman and worth watching.. un nga lang nakakahi...

TRANSFORMER dark of the moon

7/04/2011 Sarange 0 Comments



Me and Papang watched transformers last sat heheheh at waltermart makati, its a nice movie naman and worth watching.. un nga lang nakakahilo kasi sa unahan kame nakaupo tapos 3D pa db? kaya sakit sa neck hehehe.. si papang aun daig pa lasing hahaha nahilo sabagay mahilohin talaga sya.. newiez ung girlalu na pumalit kay megan fox na si Rosie Huntington-Whiteley  i like her too kasi she is so fabulous hehehe... sexy nya and i really like the qutfits at ang hairdo nice one!

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥