Shoot in PG Hays i soso miss my tummy that was 2010 i already employed in dmci that time and that are dept. outing, that pic is actually ...

I miss my tummy :(

7/01/2011 Sarange 0 Comments

Shoot in PG
Hays i soso miss my tummy that was 2010 i already employed in dmci that time and that are dept. outing, that pic is actually in bundok! hahah yeah nag mountain climbing kame nyan ganyan na ang outfit kapag umaakyat ng bundok hahaha joke! kasi sabi nila kaya kame aakyat sa bundok para maligo sa falls eh bago naman pala makpunta doon eh daig ko pa talaga nag exercise nun hehehe... hay miss ko na ang ganyang katawan ko kasi laki na ng tyan ko para daw akong preggy eh masarapa kasi kumen eh huhu... come back to me na tummy ko! :(


sasa

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥