Actually that time is an o.t time hehehe aun may inistall liitlephoto kasi si ms. anna sa samsung phone nya na android aun try namen he...

Photoshoot at the office

7/01/2011 Sarange 0 Comments





Actually that time is an o.t time hehehe aun may inistall liitlephoto kasi si ms. anna sa samsung phone nya na android aun try namen hehehe tapos mega pose lang ako hehehe no edit yan may effects.

Outfit: Top from F21, Botton from Moms Paninda floral Skirt, un-scene wedge form anya's collection


sasa

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥