I lost my phone yesterday and take note it was lost on my area in our office, to be exact it was on my computer’s platform. Hays! Ho...

Owh mah God!!!

1/12/2013 Sarange 0 Comments


 
I lost my phone yesterday and take note it was lost on my area in our office, to be exact it was on my computer’s platform. Hays! How can I live without it, blogging without my phone which is my partner in taking photos because for me it’s the best thing to carry anywhere ay grabe talaga! Someone told me nga na kapag may nawala sayo may dadating na mas maganda, haler!? Pwede ba? Kasabihan lang un noh!? Oo nga may dadating madodoble naman ang gastos ko kasi bibili nanaman ako ng bago diba? I’m so sad!


0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥