Spend money wisely Budget Save money Don’t buy stuff’s that I don’t need Don’t be a wholesaler ,be a retailer Never guarantor   a...

MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION’s IN 2013

1/09/2013 Sarange 1 Comments

  1. Spend money wisely
  2. Budget
  3. Save money
  4. Don’t buy stuff’s that I don’t need
  5. Don’t be a wholesaler ,be a retailer
  6. Never guarantor  anyone
  7. Always think 100 times first in making decision
  8. Be healthy and fit
  9. Be more patient
  10.    Be more strong
  11.    Be more responsible
  12. Work harder than last year
  13. Update blog  with more interesting stuffs

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥