Hi guys, long time no hear huh!? I’m back ones again and oopps! I just want to greet you first a belated merry Christmas and a happy ...

Hiatus + Greetings

1/02/2013 Sarange 1 Comments




Hi guys, long time no hear huh!? I’m back ones again and oopps! I just want to greet you first a belated merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Alright! I want to say this to all of you guys that I’m really sorry for not making some blogs for two months I guess!? because I was so busy in so many things and I can’t do all things in a day, it’s like one day is not enough to do the things that I need to do but don’t cha worry I have a lots of story to tell and I didn’t even forget to take some shot for my outfit post and yes it was a backlogs haha!

I really do miss blogging it’s like taking or forgetting the piece of me huhu L so anyways! This is for now because there are more wonderful days in 2013 to make some new memories…

Xoxo



1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥