At first i don't even think that this simple long skirt will be one of my favorite, because the first time i saw it i just said &q...

Torquise and Yellow

11/28/2011 Sarange 0 Comments







At first i don't even think that this simple long skirt will be one of my favorite, because the first time i saw it i just said " Boring! " but when i wear it i just feel Im so thin and tall and i love it, and the good news of this my mom sell it in a low low price.. guess how much? hahaha... its only P150.00 Only. Yes that's right its our Pre-Christmas gift to our fellow customer. Babooooh!

White Polo - HK
Pink Sleeve less - HK
  Torquise Long skirt - Dress Me Up Clothing
Yellow  Shoes - Anya's Collection


sasa♥


0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥