I was so busy this month in work and of course in organizing our dept. Christmas party, but it was so fun to organize and to think what i...

I was so busy! know why?

11/16/2011 Sarange 3 Comments


I was so busy this month in work and of course in organizing our dept. Christmas party, but it was so fun to organize and to think what i can do to make our party successful, syempre ang una ko naisip anu ba ung unang una na dapat gawin? first i need a theme and to be more fare i ask my office mates what they want , so i make an open suggestion but for me i choose cowboy theme then i ask them if they want it or not then taranh... the cowboy theme won, why i cowboy is my choice? of course everyone wants to wear a comfy outfits but for me yes i also want a comfy outfit at the same time fashionable tama ba? then syempre more more fun and prizes so theirs a suggestion coming from my subordinates if we can have a contest so i said of course gorah lang ng gorah! then so it ends in some kinda Pilipinas got talent since were so talented edi sige ipakita na.... i will post it when it comes guys.. so that you can see kung anu ung pinagkaabalahan ko haha.. Ako na ang punong abala! here is my busyness ever prepare.... 





What: Docs and Inventory Dept. Christmas party
Where: Dads, Kamayan, Saisaki SM Mega mall
When: December 09, 2011 at 6:00 pm – 10: 00 pm
Theme: Cowboy






Example: (Anything that makes you a cowboy)

Hat: With or without (it’s your choice)
Scarf: With or Without (It’s your choice)
Top: Long Sleeve, 3/4 Sleeve, T-shirt, Sleeve Less, or Tube
Bottom: Prefer a Denim or Corduroy
(Skirt, Shorts or Pants)
Foot Wear: Boots, Shoes, Sandals or Rubber shoes

The Chosen Cowboy & Cowgirl (STAR OF THE NIGHT) will receive a mug and a P500.00 each









  DOCS & INVT. also GOT TALENT (Picture i prepared cannot be seen here)

MECHANICS:
    
           MIN. OF 5 AND MAX. OF 10 PARTICIPANTS
            5 MINUTES EVERY PRESENTATION
CRITERIA:

           CONTENT 25 % (Uniqueness or originality of dance movements)
        
            EXECUTION 20% (Timing and choreography)
             
           STYLE 25% (Enjoyment of dance and general partnership)

           AUDIENCE IMPACT 30%

Prizes:
              Grand Prize        2,000.00
              1st Prize              1,000.00
              2nd Prize                750.00
              3rd Prize                 500.00


   I encourage everyone to join & participate this fun prizes Christmas party
                                            (Please forward to every one)


                                                   
              sasa♥

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like great occasion!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, it's too early to think about Christmas, I'll wait a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. raya- yeah yeah i know its too early but im so excited.. lol☺

    Cookie- Yeah! thanks☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥